First, let’s get to know each other. You can get started with Property Hunters in one of two ways:
- If you’d like to learn more about our services, simply link to Services. Here you will find our leasing and property management systems with details, fees and testimonials from our landlords.
- If you’re ready to rent your property, take advantage of our exclusive Free Rental Rate Assessment. We’ll email you a free custom assessment of the rental value of your rental property from Property Hunters.
After you’ve reviewed everything, contact Christine Hossack our Owner at email@example.com. She can answer any questions you might have and walk you through the next steps in the process—she’ll get you everything you’ll need to place your property in our management program. We’re very proud of what we do at Property Hunters. For over 10 years we’ve been providing the very best in property management. We look forward to working with you!
The Management Agreement
Download and review a blank sample of our Property Management and Exclusive Rental Agreement. We will e-mail the completed document to you for signature along with the other materials necessary to engage our services. Once we receive the signed Agreement from you, along with $350.00 to establish your account reserve, we go to work for you right away.
When you sign the agreement you immediately accomplish several things:
- You create a legal agency relationship between yourself and Property Hunters. This means you give us permission to sign leases on your behalf.
- You give us the authority to list your property whenever we need to find a tenant.
- You turn your property into a business.
- You take the first step toward the peace of mind that you will enjoy after hiring professional property management for your investment.
Making the Switch to Property Hunters
You do not have a property manager at this time
If you have been managing your property yourself and have tenants in place we will send them our a Tenant Handbook and instruct them to begin making their rental payments to Property Hunters on the date you want us to take over. Property Hunters will schedule an inspection of the property at the earliest opportunity and advise you if there are any repair or maintenance items that require immediate attention.
Your building is currently under contract with another property management firm
If you already have a property manager there is typically 30 days written notice required to terminate your contract although this time frame may vary from company to company. Once you have given your current management company notice of your intent to conclude your agreement the Property Hunters staff will coordinate the transfer of records, funds, keys, etc. to ensure a smooth changeover. If your property has tenants in place when Property Hunters takes over we will schedule an inspection and alert you if there are any issues requiring immediate action.
If your property is vacant we will perform a market analysis and advise you of your property’s current rental value. Upon your approval of the price we will place the rental property on our website and begin the search for a tenant.
“A great property manager is key to success
in real estate. A great property manager is
more important to me than the real estate.”
Robert Kiyosaki – Rich Dad, Poor Dad