10 Reasons To Choose Property Hunters
- Rental rate assessment for optimal rent pricing.
- Detailed financial reports.
- Reliable, responsive and responsible trades for maintenance and repairs.
- Web based platform designed exclusively for the needs of Ontario owners and residents.
- Knowledgeable in the Residential Tenancies Act.
- Professional and exceptional customer service.
- We pay attention to all the details.
- Unparalleled tenant screening with data driven algorithm.
- Experienced staff of licensed property managers available and on call 24/7.
- Complete rental property management and leasing systems.
RESIDENTIAL LEASING AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT WITH OPTIONS
PREMIUM* – ONLY Leasing
65% of one month’s rent
Pay ONLY for results… one time fee when rented
- Rental consultation
- Professional photography
- Listings advertised on propertyhunters.com, social media, rental property and classified websites
- Tenant matching service
- We receive all inquiries, screen applicants and conduct showings
- Unparalleled tenant screening process with data driven algorithm
- Pet friendly? We require an application and a pet interview
- Approved tenant to sign Standard Lease
- We collect first and last month’s rent on behalf of the landlord
- We set up monthly rent payments for the tenancy period
PROFESSIONAL* – Leasing and Property Management
Leave all the details to us!
SINGLE FAMILY, TOWN HOME, CONDO DUPLEX, TRIPLEX:
65% of one month’s rent for leasing and 7% property management
65% of one month’s rent for leasing and $55.00 per unit for property management
Contact us to request a quote
- Includes PREMIUM Leasing
- Web based platform includes rent payment, marketing, leasing, resident relations, management, communication and quality assurance
- Accountability to landlord
- Available on call 24/7
- Monthly rent roll and maintenance reports
- Yearly financials
- Comprehensive maintenance issue resolution
- Inquiries and scheduling for property maintenance and repairs
- Emergency repair service within 24 hours
- Annual servicing of heating system, smoke detectors, etc…
- Proactive approach to tenant issues
- Scheduled building and unit inspections
- Move-in and move-out inspections
- Facilitate evictions when necessary
- Knowledgeable in the Residential Tenancies Act
- DOES NOT INCLUDE third party expenses (i.e. materials and maintenance)
CONTACT US TODAY!
If you are a landlord and would like to contact us by email please fill out the form below.
We will get back to you by within 4 hours.