COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
If you are a commercial property owner, you know that your real estate investment is a huge responsibility. From marketing to completing stacks of paperwork, commercial property management comes with a fair set of issues. Even when the tenant has been shortlisted, ongoing responsibilities associated with commercial property management can take a toll on you.
Fortunately, Property Hunters can handle just about any situation a commercial property owner could come across. Unless running your property isn’t your full-time job, chances are you have a lot more to do than answer tenant queries all day long, negotiate with vendors, inspect properties, and hire maintenance personnel. As your property management team, we offer commercial property management tailored to your needs.
Why Choose Us for Managing Your Commercial Property?
At Property Hunters, we understand that commercial property management is more than just leasing the property and collecting rent. As a property management company offering both owner and tenant focused services, we work closely with clients to achieve profitable real estate investments. From dealing with current and potential tenants to handling their complaints and performing evictions, we are dedicated to making your life easier. With our vast experience in property management, we promise to make your commercial property more profitable than ever.
A vision to be regarded as one of Ontario’s leading property management companies is what drives us to excel in our specialty areas. Our main office is located in Windsor, Ontario however; we do business in Windsor to the Great Toronto area corridor. Our dedicated team of experienced professionals and sub-trades will make your property a priority, paying particular attention to detail. Your satisfaction is our success.
- Provide personal client attention
- Provide a management package to meet each clients needs
- Administer appropriate government legislation
- Address tenant concerns
- Collect rent and deposit rental cheques
- Prepare and deliver tenant notices
- Prepare and deliver rent increases
- Conduct regular exterior property inspections
- Arrange for any maintenance as required
- As requested provide quotations for both contractual work and special projects as required. Negotiate and prepare applicable contracts.
- Record keeping
- Provide 24/7 emergency service
- Monthly Statements of income and expenses and net paid to owner
- Annual budgets (over 10 units)
- Maximize revenue
- Record Keeping
- Review local market/Determine optimum rent
- Schedule and attend all viewings
- Market available units
- Place a professional “For Rent” sign at the property
- Provide all required leasing forms
- Process and review all applications
- Prepare Schedule “A”
- Sign the lease and schedule “A” with the tenant
- Conduct move in and move out inspections
- Collect First and Last months rent deposit
- Set up for future rental payments (post-dated cheques, Pre-Authorized payment etc.)
- Arrange for any maintenance required
- Arrange for required unit turns (painting, steam cleaning carpets etc.)
- Professional photography
- Listings advertised on propertyhunters.com, social media, commercial property and
- classified websites
- Network with professionals, relocation and lead generation connections
- We receive all inquiries, screen applicants and conduct showings
- Personal guarantee to sign
- Approved tenant to sign customized legal documents
- We collect first and last month’s rent on behalf of the landlord
- We set up monthly rent payments for the tenancy period